Created by builders for builders, BidCrete is the latest Australian app purpose-built to save you time ordering concrete supplies. We know that time is always tight for builders and suppliers, so we have created a solution which streamlines the process of ordering concrete. At any time, day, and location, you can now log onto your phone (or computer) and access the BidCrete app.
Ordering concrete via traditional methods has its challenges. In our experience, the process is often time consuming and unreliable, and on top of that, it is hard to know if you are getting the best price! But with BidCrete, your job is simple. All you have to do is log into the app, choose the concrete product you desire and request a quote. In a matter of seconds, a variety of concrete suppliers will be able to see your request and bid for your job. This optimises location, price, availability and booking time, ensuring you will be able to choose the best option for you.
- Perfect booking time.
- Correct truck size.
- GPS service – reducing arguments about waiting times & arrivals.
- departures – more control over charges and additions.
- Know truck location to better plan the pour.
- More & more competitive quotes.
- Best available price, more choices.
- Ease of contact + re-booking with supplier.
- No phone calls, no waiting time, less talk time, better service.
- flexible access.
- 24/7 quotes and ordering.
- 24 – hour access, allows flexibility with your ordering.
- Access to specials & promotions.
- more opportunity to make money.
As an added benefit, BidCrete will be using funds to help others in need. We have created the BidCrete Foundation, which is responsible for creating scholarships to support two mentors, who will work with victims of Drug and Alcohol Abuse, Domestic Violence and other public issues. These scholarships will fill the gap for clients who may not be able to afford full fees. These scholarships will always be based on the clients paying part fees, and each supplier will donate .20 cents per cubic meter to our foundation to make it possible. BidCrete will also use funds and devote their time to providing solutions for homeless people around the Gold Coast and South East Queensland. We are passionate about ending the homelessness epidemic and pledge to help make real change within our business. We hope you love our new app and will follow along with us as we improve the lives of others in the small way we can.